Our scholarship program is just one of the many ways we are able to "lift lives". We want to thank our 2017 sponsors who share this commitment and so generously support our efforts. We are looking forward to expanding and growing this scholarship program.
Want to brighten your day? Take a moment to look a video profile of a scholarship winner and meet some exceptional people who call a Michaels community home.
Matriculating students in good standing academically at a community college, college, university or trade/technical school and residing at an Michaels apartment community has an ownership interest are eligible to apply. In addition to their transcripts and financial information to determine need, the application process requires applicants to submit a 400 word essay or a video that reflects their most positive qualities, aspirations, their chosen field of study and extra-curricular activities.
Check your property’s website for important dates regarding your submission. In addition to deadlines, your property’s website will be the portal for detailed information on the applications process and related forms.
The Scholarship Program is a division of The Michaels Organization Educational Foundation. Over the past 26 years, the Foundation has awarded more than 6.9 million dollars in scholarships to residents living at affordable housing apartment communities and in military housing.
Meet Sofia Downing
One of Our 2018 Scholarship Winners
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 GOLD SPONSORS
Ask us how you can become a gold sponsor today!
- Bruce W. Johnson, Ed. D. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara Hansen - USL Administrative Assistant - email@example.com
- Barrie Nichols - USL Vice President - Leasing and Marketing - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Sizemore - USL Vice President - Operations - email@example.com
- Ashley Dahlk - Community Manager - Radius at 15th - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carroll Weaver - Regional Leasing Specialist - email@example.com
Contact Us: Scholarship@universitystudentliving.com