USL is proud to offer scholarships to residents of our properties for the second year! In 2016, we were able to award a total of $18,500 to 9 well deserving residents. We want to thank our 2016 sponsors and we are looking forward to expanding and growing this scholarship program.
Matriculating students in good standing academically at a community college, college, university or trade/technical school and residing at an apartment community in which University Student Living (USL) has an ownership interest are eligible to apply. In addition to their transcripts and financial information to determine need, the application process requires applicants to submit a 400 word essay or a video that reflects their most positive qualities, aspirations, their chosen field of study and extra-curricular activities.
Check your property’s website today for important dates regarding your submission. In addition to deadlines, your property’s website will be the portal for detailed information on the applications process and related forms.
The USL Scholarship Program is a division of The Michaels Organization Educational Foundation. Over the last 26 years, the Foundation has awarded more than 5.2 million dollars in scholarships to residents living at affordable housing apartment communities and in military housing.
Meet Jennifer Prine
One of Our 2016 Scholarship Winners
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 GOLD SPONSORS
Ask us how you can become a gold sponsor today!
UNIVERSITY STUDENT LIVING SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM SELECTION COMMITTEE
- Bruce W. Johnson, Ed. D. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara Hansen - USL Administrative Assistant - email@example.com
- Barrie Nichols - USL Vice President - Leasing and Marketing - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Sizemore - USL Vice President - Operations - email@example.com
- Ashley Dahlk - Community Manager - Radius at 15th - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carroll Weaver - Regional Leasing Specialist - email@example.com
Contact Us: Scholarship@universitystudentliving.com